Reverse Engineering has a very broad meaning within the various industries. Depending on the project equipment and needs of the client, UTEC has several methods to capture, process and report the findings.
Product Design & Manufacturing Support
- Existing part repair or replacement
- Product testing and change management
- Documentation and data archiving for the life of the project.
- Working with clients to analyze and support the redesign of a process
Facilities maintenance and on-shore plant support
- Full site plan documentation
- Overtime measurement plan management
- Existing conditions analysis to design
- Real-time equipment placement & installation
- Virtual faculties walk-through with UTEC’s iSite™ technology.
- Site planning and asset growth planning
- 3D Measurement Services
- Design & Engineering
- Inspection & Analysis