With a proven track record, UTEC NCS offers a comprehensive range of positioning services to support drilling operations.
We provide a dedicated project manager to work closely with your drilling operations team. A full technical review will be undertaken at the project planning phase ensuring the most appropriate and cost effective systems are selected.
As one of the North Sea’s leading positioning services suppliers we can assist with:
- Rig positioning for all types of Mobile Drilling Rigs
- Anchor handler tug (AHT) remote positioning
- In-field moves
- Subsea workovers/re-entries
- Template and guidebase installations
- Precise positioning alongside platforms
- Debris clearance surveys
Our core services include:
- Project Management - from planning through to execution of the works
- Accurate and precise surface positioning with DGPS and/or land survey laser instrumentation
- Accurate and precise subsea positioning with ultra-short baseline (USBL) and Wideband™ longbaseline (LBL) acoustics and inertial navigation systems (INS)
- Specialised software support solutions - rig and tug managment
–– Subsea positioning
–– Relative positioning computations
–– Purpose-designed graphical displays
With a wealth of experienced project management and field staff, UTEC NCS Survey provides a high quality survey and positioning service to the offshore Oil & Gas and Renewable Energy markets worldwide.
For more information please visit the NCS Survey page